So this isn’t a post about brain surgery, but I wanted to share….just in case you hadn’t considered this way of using your Halloween cookie cutters.
Spooky Tortilla Chips
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 packages of plain or flavored flour tortillas
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Using Halloween cookie cutters, cut tortillas, one at a time into shapes. Discard scraps.
- Spray tortilla shapes with cooking spray. Place on prepared baking sheets and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire rack to cool.