I started making cookies last year because my son told me that he wanted special birthday cookies for his classmates. I couldn’t find anything local (and I didn’t realize there was a world of awesome cookiers out there!) so I figured I would give them a try. Then with the urging of several of my friends, I started Not Your Everyday Cookie in June 2011. When I started that page, I REALLY had no idea that it would ever grow beyond my wonderful friends and family! Thank you SO much!!
So here we sit – 1000 “LIKES” and we are going to CELEBRATE YOU!!
I’ve put together an AWESOME giveaway for YOU to thank YOU for supporting me!!
I can not express to you how happy I am to have your support in my baking adventures!
We have several amazing sponsors for this giveaway! I am SO grateful to each of them!!
In this celebration, I am going to have TWO (yes, you did read that correctly!) giveaways (two different blog posts) – each with one winner. You can enter one or both of the giveaways as long as you follow the guidelines! =)
So without further ado…
1) Pat from IzzysPlace has donated this adorable pendant and chain. I picked this one specifically for YOU guys! What cookie fan doesn’t LOVE chocolate? (shhh don’t tell me if you do not!)
IzzysPlace is a whimsical world of unique and imaginative glass tile pendants. Each pendant is handmade with characters and sayings meant to put a smile on your face!
2) Michelle from Naked Moon Soap has donated (2) Birthday Cake Lollipop Bath Bombs, (2) Kiss My Shamrock Cupcake Bath Bombs, (2) Butterfly Hugs Bath Bombs, and (2) Cupcake Necklaces (not pictured). When I first saw these, I thought they were REAL!
Naked Moon soap carries lollipop fizzies, masculine cupcakes and manicure cupcakes, as well! Products are only made with the finest ingredients.
3) Aymee from The Candied Flower has donated a pound of her Cuban Mojito Rock Candy Cocktail. Can you say YUM??
The Candied Flower makes freshly poured, gourmet made to order candy. They feature cocktails in candy form and use fresh herbs, candied fruit, and edible flowers in their candy.
4) Traci from Sampler Village has donated a Sampler Village $25 gift certificate! Use your code when the boxes come up for sale (the code will be emailed to the winner).
The gift certificate is good for ONE CHARMINGLY SAMPILICIOUS SAMPLER BOX (shipping included to USA). Expires 7/31/2012
Their Charmingly Sampilicious Sampler Box is filled with 15-20 (possibly even more!) handcrafted sampilicious goodies of all kinds! Lots of fun, lovely goodies! Sampler boxes make the PERFECT GIFT, too!
4) Beth and Raymond from CopperGifts have donated a $25 gift certificate to the winner!! There are SO many wonderful items you can buy with that goodie!! Have I told you how much I LOVE Copper Gifts?
CopperGifts.com is a family owned and operated company that operates on the principles of traditional craftsmanship and small town business ethics.
5) My contribution to this giveaway – I found this ADORABLE apron (embroidered). I bought it for you even though I want it for me! 😉 Seriously, this is the cutest apron I have ever seen and it can be YOURS!
65 polyester/35 cotton
Adjustable extra-long straps
Two stitched pouch pockets
Measures Approximately 20″ x 30″
“How do I enter this AMAZING giveaway” you ask?
It’s easy peasy!
After you do this, leave me a message on this blog post letting me know AND tell me what your favorite cookie flavor is!
When you “like” each of the sponsors’ pages, please let them know that Not Your Everyday Cookie sent you and thank them for their GENEROUS donation! Maybe tell them which of their products are your favorite! These sponsors TOTALLY ROCK!
If you are already a fan, please thank them for their generous donation and tell them I sent you!
2) YOU CAN EARN A BONUS ENTRY! Yes, you really can! You MUST do number 1 to enter the giveaway, but if you would like to earn a second entry, I have one more thing for you to do!
Please share my giveaway on your facebook page. =) Let me know in a comment that you did this. Please make sure it is a separate comment from number 1.
If you do not follow these directions, your entries may be disqualified.___________________________________________________________________
This giveaway closes at 9pm (CST) on March 9, 2012.
A winner will be chosen using random.org. The winner will have 2 hours to claim their prizes.
That’s it! That is all you have to do to enter this AWESOME giveaway!!
The giveaway is now closed.
Thank you all who entered!
The winner for Giveaway 1: Maureen (#49)
The Winner for Giveaway 2: Kanga (#18)
Maureen and Kanga – please email me email@example.com